Hello, intrepid yet thrifty GRE prepper! Vince here. I've put together a LOT of free GRE resources over the past 13 years.
I'd start with one of my free study plans - they will tell you exactly what to do on a daily and weekly basis. Once you begin one of them, you can supplement other things on this page if needed.
My GRE study plans
If you're struggling with a study plan, it could be a good idea to invest in a customized one.
Below, you'll find the rest of my free resources.
Overall GRE Prep
- My GRE Beginner's Guide ***
- My LinkedIn Learning GRE prep course (free 1-month trial) **
- My lessons on Gregmat.com (not free, but only $5 a month. Gregmat is the best deal in GRE prep!) **
- More of my free GRE prep videos **
- My 42 best GRE Reddit posts **
(Above: Vince explains how to categorize GRE passages)
- The Key To Verbal Reasoning *
- Reading Comprehension Passages *
- Critical Reasoning *
- Function of a Sentence *
- Complete Guide to GRE Math Concepts ***
- GRE Math Strategies ***
- The Key To Quantitative Reasoning *
- Math Cross-Training *
(Above: Vince brainstorms an Issue Essay prompt)
(Above: Vince brainstorms an Argument Essay prompt)
GRE Test-Taking Tips
(Above: GRE Test Anxiety Tips)
(Above: Dealing With Time Pressure)
Graduate School Admissions Essay Tips
Hey! Tired of studying for the GRE by yourself? Want some personalized help? Check out the options on our GRE prep page.